Monday, March 24, 2008

Holi@DoMS

This time holi was real fun. Actual, I had a deep wish of going home on this Holi, but we had cycle test during this period so I couldn’t. But, now actually I am happy that, I didn’t go, or else I would have miss the great fun.

It all started in the morning only, when we went to the Beryl (juniors hostel). There we had great fun. But that was not enough. Because real program was there in our department. Our class representative had organise a little program in the department. Some fifty students of 2nd as well as 1st year came to the party. We had some games where students participated very enthusiastically. But, it seemed that people were interested more in dancing than any other activity. Bokshi from 1st year was on the dais handling the DJ system, and students were dancing to its beats.

After The classroom show, it was time to play Holi. Well, I am short of words to explain the fun. I can only say that, it was experience which would be there in our memories for long long time………


Ready to start the show.....













Playing Musical chair..........Its fun to be child again.












And here we have the winner........













Here.....is the other game, invented by Rim.













But, Dancing is what we enjoyed the most.....














After The classroom show, it was time to play Holi. Well, I am short of words to explain the fun. I can only say that, it was experience which would be there in our memories for long long time………







1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi dost!!
Great photos!! Upload few more dost!!
Great going!!
Have fun
Karthik