Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Its time to say Good Bye!

I still remember, every moment of my very first day here at NIT Trichy. It is as fresh in my mind as it would have happened yesterday only. Now, day before yesterday we had a farewell, reminder to us (2nd year) that its time to go now.
Farewell was real blast. Being a last party of college life, all second year students were emotionally charged, most of the time taking snaps with there cell phones and digicams.
It was well organized party. We have some interesting games to start with, followed by the address to the gathering by our faculty, Mr. Murli and Mr. Shivkumar. Then came the highlight of the party, song (wish you were here: Pink Floyd) played by one of my best friend Debo. It was followed by the flute play by our junior Saurabh and then we had one more song composed, written and sung by my friend Lav and Debo. All performances were emotionally touching. If I say it was fantastic, it will be very little to say.
After, all the official organized programs were over, now it was the time for which all the people were waiting for, now it was time to dance, dance and only dance. Our DJ started blending Hindi, Tamil, and English dance numbers so beautifully and so meticulously, that nobody was putting breaks on their legs. All of a sudden their came the announcement that dinner has been served and we have to proceed for it. Aroma of the dinner started tinkling our taste buds, but people were not eager to leave the dance floor. Well, like all the good things it has to end. But, I am sure that this farewell has become an unforgettable part of our memory.

My best wishes are with my all batch mates to be successful in every field of there life. I want to tell only one thing to my juniors, TRY TO ENJOY EVERY MOMENT, BECAUSE ………THIS IS TIME OF YOUR LIFE!

No comments: